So.. what's this site again? It's been so long since I've blogged and I actually am starting to miss it. You see, many things have change since we last spoke. And when change comes, I go into shut down mode until I feel comfortable again. I suppose I'm at that point now that I'm writing again? How about a quick catch up then? Here's what I've been up to since we last spoke..
1. Firstly, I started a PLC (a year-long course after the Leaving Cert) in Applied Science. I wasn't too sure in the beginning. I missed my old friends from school and the routine of school life, but now I am really happy. Don't get me wrong, I still miss my friends like CRAZY but it's getting easier. This year is so laid back and relaxed after the dreaded LC and I really think by this time next year I'll be much more ready to go to college.
2. Driving is going well. I reckon I'm stalling only half the amount I was and I'm half way through my lessons (WOOHOO!).
3. Still eating like a pig.. but at least now I feel bad afterwards.
4. I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time. Hurt like hell, but at least my eyebrows are slowly but surely improving (they were a serious mess)*
5. Completely obsessed with One Direction's new album and Little Mix's new album. And ADELE THE QUEEN IS BAAAACK!! Amazing time for music.
*NOTE: Never touch your own eyebrows! I wish someone had told me this when I was younger. I used to shave my eyebrows.so that there was no arch at all. My eyebrows are permanently messed up. So there is a lesson for you. Learn from my stupidity.
In other news, how excited are you for Christmas? It is without a doubt my favourite time of the year. Everywhere is so festive I can't help but smile. What do you love about the magical season? And what have you been up to the past few months?