Sunday, July 19, 2015

Gossip Girl Shaped Hole..

A few weeks back I finished the TV series Gossip Girl (I know, only 3 years too late) and I never thought I could find a show which I loved as much as that one. All the characters were so entertaining and I would spend hours on end watching episode after episode until finally the inevitable happened and the show came to an end. I'm not going to lie, for a while I was lost. I had no show to watch and wasn't even sure that I was ready to move on from the glamorous life on the Upper East Side. That is until I found a show to fill brilliantly the Gossip Girl shaped hole in my life. And what's that show you may ask? The Vampire Diaries..

To say that I'm addicted is definitely an understatement. I'm currently on Season 3 and just can't seem to stop watching. The characters are so interesting and every episode seems to surprise me with all the twists. Oh and did I mention that the vampires are totally hot?

So to sum up, these TV shows are amazing and are responsible for countless hours spent stuck inside glued to the screen. Thank you Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries, greatly appreciated. So while Gossip Girl will always hold a special place in my heart, The Vampire Diaries has just carved it's own special place right next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment