Monday, July 27, 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

I thought that today I would share with you some of the beauty products that I have been loving lately and have been including in my everyday make-up routine.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 003 Peach Glow
So this product is actually an old favourite of mine. I have used this powder for as long as I can remember and have never found a powder that I love as much as this one. And for such a great price, it's an absolute steal. It keeps my make-up in place all day and I never have to touch up.


Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107
I had heard such great things about this lipstick and I was not disappointed. Although when I applied it straight on my lips I found the colour a bit extreme for me, I used a small brush and lightly dabbed it on my lips to create a much more toned down but still colourful look.


 Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher 34 Rose D'Or
As soon as I opened this little pot I knew that I had fallen in love. The colour is so pretty and looks lovely on the cheeks. The blusher is quite pigmented also so a little goes a long way. Also, I can't help but love the cute packaging of this product and have been loving using it lately.

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen
Up until now I have not been the biggest fan of eyeliner, and not because I don't like how it looks but because I cannot apply it. Then I saw online that this eyeliner had some great reviews and decided to give it a go. It is a life saver. The marker-like applicator is so easy to use and the product does not 
come out all at once like most other liners I have tried had done. It has made getting the perfect eyeliner look so much easier to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment